August 3, 2010

Variety is the spice of life ... and this blog


You know the old saying. Well, I've taken it to heart in regard to my little corner of the Internet. I changed the look of the blog again, going from a two-column to a three-column layout, adding social media icons and a spot for some of my favorite photographs. 

I figure the design and information available here should grow with my HTML skills, and I'm pretty stoked with what I've come up with so far, being self-taught and all. Of course, any suggestions, feedback, comments, concerns, questions are always appreciated.

Do you like the new goodies? Has the three-column style enhanced or hampered the blog navigation? I'm toying with the idea of making two skinny columns on either side of the post section, but for now, this is the design.

A sample of my favorite snaps in the Polaroids section:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...