My thoughts and observations from the second day of the Babe Ruth Pacific Southwestern Regional Tournament.
- Little League baseball has the equivalent of those toddler beauty queen stage parents. I saw their craziness first-hand in the opponent's dugout. Note to psychos who shouldn't have been allowed to breed: It's only a game.
- There's always a story to tell ... No matter how big or small you think it is.
- Journalists touch people's lives as evidenced by the countless "thank yous" I've received from the Tri-Valley community for covering the tournament.
- Journalism is best experienced without office politics and douchebags.
- Sometimes the best interviews happen in the parking lot after the game when you least expect it.
- Covering this tournament has reminded me why I love journalism the past few days.
Day 2 stories: