I'm in full interior design mode once again. But that doesn't mean I have a lot of cash to spend on prettying up the townhouse. Enter every bargain hunter's secret weapon, Craigslist.
The target piece is a Mid-Century modern-esque credenza/buffet/dresser I can revamp with paint and new hardware to house our TV/entertainment equipment in the living room.
Here's what my scouring has turned up thus far. Which one do you like best? Or do you like any of them? Any Phoenix-area residents know of a good, but affordable place for Mid-Century furniture?
1. Three-drawer, two-shelf dresser - $125 (Goodyear)
2. Unique antique wood dresser - $375 (Queen Creek/Gilbert)
3. Mid-Century credenza/dresser - $100 (Mesa)
4. Nine-dresser drawer - $75 (I-17 and Glendale Ave.)
5. Darling shabby and European finds (Nottooshabby.com)