May 25, 2010

You're my wonderwall ...


The gallery wall I mentioned in my Five for Friday post a few weeks ago is finally hung in the living room. We have a total of 13 black and white images right now, but will add more over time. If I had my way, the rest of the 100 treasured photographic memories I chose would be up there for all to see yesterday. I love the idea of black and white photos. There's something about a lack of color in pictures that reminds of me of a vintage, classic time. The teal wall where the images rest on also makes the b+w pictures stand out.

I think it turned out well for not having a store-bought pattern. The cohesion of the b+w  images and haphazard placement of the frames makes for the perfect blend of organized madness.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...