May 19, 2010

May flowers ...

Bring a sneak peek into the progress of the townhouse decorating venture. 
 

I chose these lovely flowers at the grocery store for the mason jars I got last Saturday. Please pardon the paper towel holder. Glamorous, I know.
 
Pink, yellow and white are really inspiring me right now, so I divided up two bundles for the four jars, and you have "custom" arrangements for only $9.

As I was trying to find places for the blooms around the house, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to update you on the progress of the townhouse design. I couldn't very well let the sight of these pretties go to waste.

Please remember this is totally a work in progress. I'm not sure any space is ever truly finished. But ours still has a long way to go. But for now .... glimpses of the living room and master bedroom.

Living room

Master bedroom

Any thoughts and suggestions would be much appreciated!

2 comments:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

I think the nesting tables in the master are so cute. Where did you find them?

jonalynn said...

Thanks! I found them at Marshalls believe it or not!

They reminded me of the Pottery Barn Teen Circolo Nesting Tables.

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/pottery-barn-teen-circolo-nesting-tables-green

Love your "Get Stacked" post. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...