October 15, 2010

Five for Friday: Laying low

This is the last weekend the fiance and I have down time for the rest of the month, so hanging out around the townhouse is in order.

1. Befores and afters: It's still in the mid-90s around these parts, but I refuse to let the hot weather stop me from starting and finishing a few painting projects any longer.

2. Work it out: My journey to a healthier me is full-speed-ahead and exercising on the weekend is ideal thanks to less gym traffic.

3. Cover up: The fiance and I are making an IKEA trip to see if the doors for our bookcases are available. I'm not getting my hopes up because they haven't been in stock the past three shipments. Wish us luck.

4. Saturday's finest: The Cougs are steadily showing progress and their effort in the previous two games has given me hope for the future. No. 17 Arizona comes to the Palouse on the heels of a loss. Perhaps an upset is in the cards?

5. Quality time: It seems the fiance and I have been going non-stop with work, charity golf tournaments, concerts and more concerts, so the opportunity to relax together is welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...