December 27, 2010

Greetings of the graphic variety

I decided to make our Christmas card this year, something I've wanted to do for a while now. It would've been a lot easier to take the Shutterfly or Tiny Prints route, but the personalization and sense of accomplishment that comes from creating your own is satisfying. And I'm pretty pleased with the final products.

Along the way, I experienced some miscues that come with being new to the graphic design realm, but as the fiance says, "If you learned from it, it wasn't a mistake." I'm already gathering inspiration for next year's card.

Hope your holidays have been fun-filled and fabulous.

 [The official Christmas card]


[The runner-up]

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love them, you did a great job!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...