December 17, 2010

Five (and a few more) for Friday: Dear, Santa

I would be a happy girl if any of these fabulous items were waiting for me under (or by) the tree on Christmas morning. One of my wishes already came true as I will be spending the holidays with my family and friends in Washington for the first time in six years.

What is on your list? Happy Weekend before Christmas.

1. Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 2. HP Photosmart C310a printer / 3. Glee: The Complete First Season / 4. The Mirror by Kate Long Stevenson / 5. Love Is The New Black print by Therese Sennerholt / 6. Spend Christmas with family and friends in Washington / 7. Vibe Techno Black Rug by Milliken / 8. Campaign dresser / 9. American Fashion Designers at Home by Rima Suqi /
10. Charcoal Spot Ikat cushion

2 comments:

Arianna Belle said...

Oh I would absolutely love a new camera! I'm always having to borrow my sister's -I'd love my own!


-Arianna

p.s. I have a little giveaway over at http://www.ariannabelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think you hacked into my computer and stole my Christmas list! Mmmm...campaign. Sounds like champagne. Both so delicious!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...