December 15, 2010

Fun find: Instagram

I have a love/hate relationship with the iPhone as of late. My 3G is ready to go to the big AT&T store in the sky. The instability and sluggishness make me want to chuck the piece of ish off the townhouse balcony daily. 

That was until I discovered Instagram, an app that marries photo editing and social networking. Think Flickr, Photoshop and Facebook all rolled into one easy-to-use gem. And the even better part: It's FREE! I pretty much spent the better part of Monday becoming addicted getting acquainted with my new favorite app. These are the results:

















2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh I love how the photos look:) Kisses, sweetie

Ps: I am hosting a charming scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for cozy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Now this app is in my gigantic collection of iPhone photo apps. I think I have 7 now! My BF's 3 is sooooo slow also. I have a 4 and it's super fast. Think once Apple comes out with a newer version there is a self destruct on the older ones :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...