I'd love suggestions on what page turners you're into right now. I likely won't get any reading done this weekend as the fiance and I are recovering from last night's WSU men's basketball game against Arizona in Tuscon and have an alumni gathering in Tempe before the Cougs play Arizona State on Saturday.
And did I mention it's the start of Arizona Beer Week? Happy Weekend!
1. "American Fashion Designers At Home": Rima Suqi
2. "The Design Of Dissent": Milton Glaser & Mirko Ilic
3. "Things We Love": Deborah Lloyd (for Kate Spade) & Ed Miller
4. "Happy Chic: Colors": Jonathan Adler
5. "The Geometry Of Pasta": Caz Hildebrand & Jacob Kenedy