February 23, 2011

I heart art: Rex Ray

Variety is the spice of life. Just ask Rex Ray. Using diverse platforms such as resin, paper, wood and linen, the San Francisco-based artist pushes visual boundaries in his mixed media collages, graphic design and paintings. 

I discovered his genius at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art a few years ago when I resided in California and his inspiring book has lived on my coffee table ever since. Don't have $1,800 to drop on an original piece? You can still own some of his design yumminess via notecards (perfect for framing), an address book and a notebook. Visual swoon in full effect.




Love art? Check out more talented artists here.

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow..those are really beautiful:) What a great find, sweetie
Kisses

Ps: I’m hosting a stunning Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...