November 25, 2010

Happy Giving of Thanks

May your day be blessed and filled with love, thankfulness, yummy food and football.

This year I am most grateful for:

+ My amazing, patient, talented, supportive, kind and inspiring fiance. 
+ The incredible relationship I have with my mother. 
+ The freedom to write in this forum.
+ Seeing history firsthand in Washington D.C.
+ My furry child falling asleep in my lap.
+ The resolve to get healthy.
+ Bangs.
+ Laughter.
+ The birth of my first nephew.
+ Experiencing daylight at 11 p.m. in Alaska. 
+ Mashed potatoes. 
+ Phoenix's live music scene.
+ Finding my wedding dress.
+ Celebrating my Grandmas' 85th and 93rd Birthdays.
+ The clarity to know when it's time to move on.
+ Shelter to decorate.
+ A newfound love of graphic design.
+ Driving with the sunroof open in November.
+ Reconnecting with old friends.
+ The possibility of World travel.
+ Zigzags, stripes and polka dots.
+ Modest Mouse still making albums.
+ Black beans.
+ Having holidays off.
+ Vibrant color.
+ The Cougs' first Pac-10 football win in two years.
+ New beginnings.
+ Fall in Arizona.
+ The courage to leave behind what I thought would be a lifelong career.
+ Keeping in touch via Facebook.
+ The ability to go home for Christmas for the first time in six years.
+ Discovering the blogosphere.



1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so beautiful:) Have a great Holiday weekend, my dear

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...