November 19, 2010

Five for Friday: Getting artsy

One of the things I appreciate about Arizona is the enthusiasm and support for art, architecture and design. The Southwest is a hotbed for a variety of artists and mediums. And this weekend, the fiance, his coworker, his coworker's wife and I are experiencing that artistry first hand at Hidden In The Hills. 

The studio tour and sale in Cave Creek, Carefree and north Scottsdale is one of the four major events produced by the Sonoran Arts League and provides an inside look at the artists and the spaces where they create via a self-guided tour. 

Check out the five artists at the top of my tour. See a pattern? Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with abstract art.












2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I've somehow failed to mention I'm coming to Scottsdale (flying into Pheonix) in April for a wedding I'm in. Maybe we can meet up for a brunch or lunch if I have the time!!

k said...

I really really like that first one. I'm always looking for artwork for my casa!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...