The fiance and I will most likely stay in, which is the norm during the college football season, but here is a rough draft of what's going on this weekend.
1. Art = <3: My next DIY project is in the works after purchasing a new canvas from Michaels for half off. I hope to make some progress on it this weekend.
2. Rivalry game: The Seahawks come to town on Sunday to play the Cardinals and friends from the WSU AZ alumni group are throwing a fun pre-game tailgate, but after the team's debacle against the Giants last weekend, I'm not sure my heart can take another Washington team loss in person.
3. Dress rehearsal: I changed up the blog again (would you expect anything less at this point?) but still need to make a few tweaks. I'm convinced the header could be better. Any thoughts?
4. Go Cougs: Even though it's been another painful football season, I'll be front and center watching my college's away game against Oregon State on TV. On a happier note, safety Chima Nwachukwu was named a Wuerffel Trophy finalist.
5. Great outdoors: It's been a few months since the fiance and I have escaped the city and I'm ready to pack the tent and sleeping bag and get back to nature. I'm hoping to narrow down a destination for next weekend in the upcoming days.