June 18, 2010

Five for Friday

Sorry I didn't post much this week. Bruce and I are still getting over a bug we caught after our incredible trip to Alaska and DC [pics will be posted soon ... I promise]. And it didn't help the Internets connection has been finicky.

And what better way to get back into the swing of things than my goals/thoughts/hopes for this weekend?!

1. Acquire an Arizona driver license. I tried earlier today, but apparently fate doesn't think I should legally be able to drive in this state. I'll explain why the highway gods were against me in a separate post.

2. Spend time with the amazing fiance. Said quality time probably will include finishing "Friday Night Lights" Season 2.


3. Rest. Our good homie and Fresno sports anchor extraordinaire, Andrew, will be in town Monday through Wednesday. On the agenda: Lunch, pickle ball, the D'Backs/Yankees game and other general rad times.

4. Check out a farmer's market. Because who doesn't love fresh produce and beautiful blooms?

5. Clean. This is pretty self-explanatory.

Hope everyone's weekend is fun-filled. Good luck to those back home participating in the awesomeness that is the Fremont Solstice Parade. Google image search at your own risk.

If you're looking for a weekend soundtrack, may I suggest Stars' latest offering. Expect an album review sometime next week. I'd sure enjoy listening to it on this dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...