June 22, 2010

Design crush: David Jimenez

I love everything this man does. The fabulous designer behind these rooms is David Jimenez. The visual merchandising and store design guru for Hallmark proves you don't need an interior design degree to create fabulous spaces. 

His use of yellow and blue initially caught my attention. But his take on Mid-Century Modern design, ability to maximize neutrals with color and eye for layering patterns and textures have hooked me for the long haul. His rooms look collected and not forced, which is something I'd like to improve on in my own casa.

Check out his design philosophy, how he became a designer and what inspires him here.

Some of my favorite rooms inside his Kansas City and Palm Springs homes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...