March 8, 2011

Fashion to furnishings: The Oscars ... again

Mila Kunis' Oscar gown is still on my mind. So to celebrate the lingerie-inspired lace dress by Elie Saab, I saw it fitting to compile another "Fashion to furnishings." The muted purple and shiny accents are a perfect way to usher in spring, which looks like it's here to stay in Arizona.


1. Home ORB sunburst mirror / 2. Amazon.com lamp  / 3. Blu Dot Strut Table / 4. Kate Long Stevenson: The Mirror / 5. Purple Capiz Lotus candle holder / 6. Grasset handmade rug

6 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Absolutely gorgeous post. Wow, all of this together is just perfect... and I dont even usually like purple!

Kayla said...

I love this idea. I would have that room in a heartbeat.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Diana Mieczan said...

I loved her dress as well and that mirror is sooo amazing:) Happy Tuesday, sweetie
Kisses

erika @ small shop said...

Completely gorgeous. Love it all. That painting is amazing. Thank you for brightening up the day of a deliriously sick girl. ;o(

Lindsey said...

I loved her dress, she is BEYOND gorgeous. That lamp is so pretty, I could totally use that in my bathroom (It's purple). I've already told you this, but I LOVE when you do these posts.

carolyn said...

looooooved her dress. insane. and really loving that table!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...