March 13, 2011

Dismantling a DIY

You know I'm a sucker for a fun and easy DIY project. And when I came across these adorable magnetic bulletin boards, I thought, "Hey! I could do that!" (Plus the IKEA Spontan board is already hanging in the office. That counts as kind of free, right?).

So I visually ripped them apart, thinking how I could achieve the same radness. And this is what I concocted. If you'd rather drop the cash and go the pre-made route, here is where you want to be. Do you ever visually dissect stuff to see if you could make it yourself?





2 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow. I love this - I'm going to have to make a few immediately.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Lindsey said...

Love it! How about you just make me one!?? perfect!! kidding.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...