January 19, 2011

In rotation: New tunes for the new year

Now that the holiday haze has cleared, bands are back in the sound kitchen and the first batch of 2011 new releases are quite tasty. Here are a few of the newbies released thus far currently blasting out of my laptop speakers. What upcoming albums are you anticipating the most this year?

And did you see the lineup for Coachella was revealed yesterday? It's pretty much all the musical goodness I love. A trip to Indio might be in order. Happy listening!

The Decemberists: The King Is Dead


"Don't Carry It All"


Tape Deck Mountain: Secret Serf EP


"P.I."


Fergus & Geronimo: Unlearn 


"Powerful Lovin'"




"Same Mum"



"Killin The Vibe"




"So It Goes"





"Take Me Somewhere"

3 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

So great!! I cant wait to listen to them all:) Happy day,sweetie
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a natural cosmetics GIVEAWAY later today! Hope you’ll join in :)

k said...

Good choices, definitely some new ones to me!

Annette said...

I love the Decemberists, but haven't check out their latest yet. Now I need to!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...