January 26, 2011

Give thx

Being thankful doesn't have to end with the holiday season. Just ask Leah Dieterich, whose handwritten notes are a refreshing and fun reminder that there's something to be grateful for each day. The creative director and writer at a Santa Monica advertising agency pens odes to everything from people who leave her a voicemail to Moby Dick to her heart at thx thx thx.

And for those in need of a new coffee table conversation piece or you just like holding actual print products (eff e-readers), she has a book of her daily exercise in gratitude coming out in June.









 






4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love Leah and I cant wait to get that book..My favourite is the Monday one...Its just so cool and makes me smile each time I read it:)
Happy day, darling

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful Garnish party supplies GIVEAWAY later today :) Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

k said...

I love these notes, they always make me smile!

Lindsey said...

I likey. I'm going to send you a message on fb, I have a question about spray paint and i keep meaning to ask you.

Race Around Ireland said...

Loved reading tthis thank you

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...