September 8, 2010

Wazzu Wednesday: The best unfinished seat in the house

I have always wanted a window seat in my place of residence. There's something intriguing about sitting in an unexpected space and being that much closer to the elements.

And now that I have this amazing area in the townhouse, I'm kind of stuck. Do I make a cushion using pretty fabric? Or are a bunch of fun throw pillows nestled on the open seat the way to go? Have any of you tackled a project involving a window seat? Suggestions? 

Either way, I don't think my butt can handle one more day without something soft to sit on. I use the office window seat everyday to write blogs and spend time with Wazzu. It's most definitely her favorite place in the townhouse.




 Inspiration
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...