September 27, 2010

Losing with style

The losing campaign my alma mater's football team has put together the past few years is forgettable. But amid all the embarrassing defeats, the team knows how to do one thing right: Look good. 

The Washington State University football uniforms are classic with a modern and fresh twist. Even though the blowout to USC on Saturday wasn't fun to watch, I enjoyed seeing the team decked out in crimson from head to toe.


And just because ...


Uniform combinations

2 comments:

Emily said...

My favorite combo is always the all white with the red helmet. So hot.

jonalynn said...

The all-white and red helmet combo makes me think of days when the team actually made it to and won bowl games. I'm still a sucker for the all-red uniform and script helmet, though.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...