September 17, 2010

Five for Friday: Travel bug

I want to see the World. Maybe the desire to do some International exploring stems from my curious nature or that I didn't go much further than the Washington state line growing up. The fiance has seen a decent portion of countries outside of the United States, so I have some catching up to do. And I'd like to start in these amazing places:

 
 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

1. Italy: If I had the opportunity to leave tomorrow, I wouldn't think twice. It seems like a place that has everything I'd love: Historical landmarks, shopping, water, sweeping countryside views, yummy food and fashion. Not to mention it's where my Mom's side of the family is from.

2. Ireland: A trip here would definitely be getting back to my roots. My Dad's side of the family is from Donegal, a coastal city in north Ireland. We entertained the idea of getting married in Donegal, but after some research, it would have been a lot of unnecessary stress. But I still want to visit, especially since my Dad never got the chance to.

3. Fiji: We choose these islands in the South Pacific as our Honeymoon destination. Since we want a summer wedding, we'll delay the trip for a few months as it is Fiji's wintertime then. But when we do go, I'm looking forward to the beautiful beaches and rich cultural experience.

4. Costa Rica: As someone who adores the outdoors, the Central American country seems to have it all: Beaches, volcanoes, rivers, tropical forests and a variety of animals. Sounds like the perfect place to swim, surf, hike, kayak, take pictures and even live.

5. France: More specifically the City of Light is a dream destination for those in love with love, fashion and art. The Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum are my must-sees.

Where are your dream destinations? Wherever you go this weekend, may it be fun, restful and everything you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...