June 28, 2011

A healthier me: Sassy support

Now that I've been working out for about a month, I figured it was time to treat myself to a little fitness gift. I'm the proud owner of new workout pants and two sports bras (including number one in this roundup). 

The philosophy I use in choosing gym attire is "function meets fashion." Just because you're getting all sweated out doesn't mean you can't look and feel cute. I've found that wearing materials like polyester and spandex (just say no to cotton) are best for moisture-wicking and breathability in sports bras. And those capabilities are key, especially now that I'm almost halfway through my running program.



Get the gear: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

Check out more of my journey to a healthier me.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I always have to wear 2 sports bras ... does the Adidas give great support? If so I probably need it.

Joi said...

As of two days ago I've started to calorie count and exercise regularly! I'm headed toward a healthier me, too! I know we can both do it, J!

xoxox

Megan Vaughn said...

I have that Under Armour bra (#4) and it has changed my life! I would recommend it to all the chesty ladies out there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...