January 17, 2011

Golden Globes: Not your standard recap

My take on last night's Golden Globe Awards with a twist. I thought it would be fun to get creative with my honors because best and worst dressed awards are so played out.

Hottest babe: Angelina Jolie


Dapper dudes: Jeremy Renner + Jake Gyllenhaal

 

Best Easter egg impersonation: 
Emma Stone + Claire Danes

 

Good-looking Gleekers: 
Dianna Agron + Matthew Morrison + Lea Michele + Chris Colfer + Amber Riley + Cory Monteith + Jenna Ushkowitz

 
 

Crazy air kisser: Christina Aguilera


Worst foreshadowing: Maria Menounos


Coming to a street corner near you:  Christian Bale


Sparkly stunner: Carrie Underwood


Dress I want to like, but just can't: 
Natalie Portman


Dressed in the dark: Helena Bonham Carter


Cutest couple: Mark Wahlberg + Rhea Durham


Grandma/pilgrim cross-over: Leighton Meester


Wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen: 
January Jones


Stuck in 1967: Michelle Williams


Project Runway dropout dress: Heidi Klum


Living room curtains couture: Kelly Osbourne


Coolest acceptance speech: Chris Colfer



[All photos via Getty Images]

4 comments:

Hanna said...

ah! I didn't even see Helena's different color shoes until now! hahaha!

Annette said...

I love your offbeat fashion award categories. Right on the spot!

Nicole@thiscreativeadventure said...

great post, his acceptance speech made me weepy! Thanks for popping by my blog and good luck in your hunt!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I loved when Chris Colfer won!! Yes, worst foreshadowing...darn you Maria Menunous! haha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...