January 4, 2011

I'm alive

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm still in Washington and finally feeling better. I got super sick last Sunday and pretty much lost the entire week of vacation in the homeland. Let's just say I didn't anticipate ringing in 2011 with my new friends Vicks VapoRub, Ricola cough drops, Mucinex, orange juice and a giant Kleenex box. But it was nice to be taken care of by my Mama.

I promise to be a better blogger after next week. It's been difficult to post considering I felt like I was hit by a truck and consumed by coughing. I have some great photos from the trip I'll share later.

The next stop on my winter vacation is Texas. I am flying from Seattle to San Antonio on Thursday and spending two days there with my former coworker. We're then road-tripping back to Phoenix and another friend from Fresno is flying in and the two of them are staying with the fiance and I. My former coworker is covering the national title game, while the fiance, our other friend and I will be taking in the atmosphere at Westgate.

If anyone knows of some cool spots in San Antonio or along the way back to Phoenix, I'm all ears. Hope your holidays were fabulous and 2011 has treated you well so far.


Today I got to babysit my nephew for the first time. This is what I saw when I went to check on him during his "nap."

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to hear about your roadtrip, especially the part that involves Texas.

I keep it classy Jonalyn, so it's nothing but the best for me: boxed wine! hahahaha, good times.

For some reason I can't leave comments on a lot of blogs from work ... this comment box doesn't work or else I would have told you about the award already!!!

Anyway, have a good dayyyyy!!

Linds

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...