November 17, 2010

Design crush: Pillow talk

Hello, my name is Jonalynn, and I have a pillow problem. Well, it's more of a profound love than a problem, but let's just say if I had some serious cash to spend on accessories, every room in the townhouse would be swimming in pretty pillows.

They're just the right dose of color and pattern. Not to mention an easy and inexpensive addition to any room that can be changed out as your design taste evolves without breaking the bank. And we can all get on board with cheap, fun and temporary.

Four pairs of covers are en route to the townhouse courtesy of Etsy, which is a great resource for affordable pillows (and tons of other fun stuff). And because one can never have too much of a good thing, I have my eye on these fabulous cushions for future acquisition.

[1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17]

3 comments:

Lindsey Robson said...

World Market has fabulous pillows too!

Anonymous said...

I'll take 7, 8 and 13 please :)

jonalynn said...

I'll have to check out the pillow selection at World Market. Thanks for the tip, Lindsey.

Great choices, Amanda. I'd love one of each.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...