November 30, 2010

A gossip-worthy set

I love Gossip Girl. Still. Some say the writing has gone downhill this season, but I don't care. I'm in it for the long haul. So imagine my excitement when I came across an InStyle feature showcasing some of the fabulous rooms on the set. 

The article not only provides an in-depth glimpse at the pretty spaces, but gives tips on how to incorporate elements of the set into your own rooms. The recommended items are hella expensive, but you can use it as a guideline for trips to Goodwill, HomeGoods and IKEA.

Now, if only someone would showcase Chuck Bass' Empire Hotel.


Love, love, love the Prada picture and the white couches (of course).


Polka dots = Still my fave.



And because I still think Chuck and Blair are destined to be together ...

3 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

OMG Im in love with that bedroom:) Have a great day
Kisses

k said...

ooo how cool! i love these rooms..

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love the prada picture too and the bedroom! looks so cozy and relaxing! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...