August 6, 2010

Five for Friday


 I can't believe it's already the weekend. Time flies when you're covering Little League, apparently.

1. Write on: The baseball teams I'm writing about both have a good chance to advance to the title games Saturday. So I may be doing double duty, championship style, which is scary and exciting.

2. Reservation for one: My mom arrives in Phoenix on Tuesday, and I can't convey the level of my excitement. It's been four months since we last saw each other, but it feels longer. I'm stoked to show her the townhouse and all the area has to offer.

We're planning a trip to the Grand Canyon, which I've dreamed about since I did my 4th grade state report on Arizona. It will be nice to just spend time together in person, too, something a lot of people take for granted.

3. Birthday boy: Bruce's Day of Birth is next Saturday, so I have to finish shopping for and creating his surprises. Happy early 29th, my love.

4. Thrifty recap: We did some bargain hunting last weekend and found a few cool local second-hand and vintage stores in our neighborhood. Post with pics coming soon.

5. Dressing room: Time permitting, I will experiment with the blog design again. I like how it currently looks, but there's always room for improvement.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...