August 27, 2010

Five for Friday: On the hunt

I'm in full interior design mode once again. But that doesn't mean I have a lot of cash to spend on prettying up the townhouse. Enter every bargain hunter's secret weapon, Craigslist.

The target piece is a Mid-Century modern-esque credenza/buffet/dresser I can revamp with paint and new hardware to house our TV/entertainment equipment in the living room.

Here's what my scouring has turned up thus far. Which one do you like best? Or do you like any of them? Any Phoenix-area residents know of a good, but affordable place for Mid-Century furniture?

1. Three-drawer, two-shelf dresser - $125 (Goodyear)


 2. Unique antique wood dresser - $375 (Queen Creek/Gilbert)


3. Mid-Century credenza/dresser - $100 (Mesa)

4. Nine-dresser drawer - $75 (I-17 and Glendale Ave.)


5. Darling shabby and European finds (Nottooshabby.com)

3 comments:

JamiMaria said...

Number 3 definitely.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving 1 and 4! I am very partial to 4 because I have the *exact* same one I use as a dresser! 1 has great potential, I love the details. It's pretty much the same dresser as 2, just needs some paint. If you're going for simple then your best bet would be 4. Decisions, decisions!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you could do something totally awesome with number 3... if it's gonna be for your tv i feel like you need something with alittle bit of space between the floor and the bottom of the piece. Although number 2 and 4 are pretty.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...