August 5, 2011

Five (times two) for Friday: Setting sail

It's time to kick off my summer/fall adventures with a trip back to the homeland. I'll be spending time with my family by the day's end before heading to the San Juan Islands for our annual Boat Trip. I can't even begin to convey how stoked I am to get back to the San Juans. We didn't make it last year since the fiance didn't have vacation the first year he was at his new job.

Not only are the San Juans absolutely stunning, but they have a special place in our hearts. The fiance and his family vacation there every year and have adopted me in their tradition after we started dating. So it seems fitting to get hitched on our favorite island. We're going to check out two venues in between boating, hiking, camping and wakeboarding.

These are some of the pictures I took from our trip two years ago. If you're ever in Western Washington, do yourself a favor and get yo ace to the San Juans.











Get your Friday fix here. Head over to the studio to check out more of my photography..

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I must visit Washington. These pictures are gorgeous! Have fun with fam bam.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...