August 31, 2011

50 states: Big Sky Country for two

This adventure to Montana has been over a decade in the making, and today I'll be able to check one of my top travel destinations off the list. But it's much more than a check mark. I'm not only going to Big Sky Country for myself, but the journey is for my Dad, too. We made plans to someday visit the area together, but didn't get the chance before he passed away.

So when I see Missoula, Flathead Lake and Glacier National Park during the next week, it'll be that much more special. 

What to pack: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 | Picture via

1 comment:

Full House said...

Jonalynn, I know your Dad will be there in heart. I hope you have a such a great trip and can't wait to hear all about it.

xx - CB

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...