August 23, 2011

A healthier me: Mileage milestone

I'm proud to report I reached a major goal in my journey to a healthier me. With the help of my running program, I did a little over two miles and 20 minutes nonstop on Friday! It's still not a full 5K, but considering I was a regular fixture on the couch prior to June, I'm super stoked with my progress and can't wait to put it to the test in September. Go me!


It hasn't been easy, but it's most definitely worth it. Check out my progress towards a healthier me here.

4 comments:

SimplyMelly said...

That's awesome. Good for you! (:

Kayla said...

You rock star! Keep it up!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Lindsey said...

awesome! Good job!!!

Sarah said...

That's wonderful! You can do anything, superwoman! You are inspiring.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...