November 18, 2011

Five for Friday: Gray all the way

It's finally here!!! The fiance and I get the keys to our new casa today at 5 p.m., and I'm beyond ready to move into the space. Thank goodness our landlord has great taste and already painted all of the walls gray. After a few conversations, he and I seem to have the same aesthetic when it comes to interior design. So happy he's not the type of landlord who has an affinity for poop-green paint and shag carpet circa 1973.

Gray is such a versatile "neutral." You can pretty much pair it with any color and style, which is ideal for someone like me who tends to change her mind easily and often. What is your go-to wall color? Happy Weekend!

1. Eclectic + warm


2. Pretty + contemporary


3. Fun + bold


4. Modern + sleek


5. Feminine + classic


Check out past Fridays here.

6 comments:

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

Gray is my go-to wall color too! I'm still looking for the perfect shade though haha

C'mon 5 o'clock!!!

Brittany said...

Holy smokes!!!! I'm so glad you're back, I missed your posts so much!!! Congrats on the new digs! YOU'RE AWESOME PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING AGAIN!

pve design said...

painted "polished" gray to our walls and love it, it has a lovely glow.
behr paints.
pve

Anonymous said...

You can never go wrong with grey!!!! We did a super glossy grey in our bedroom and I am obsessed with how sleek it makes the room look! xoxo e&a

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

I love gray walls. The first picture in this post is my fave, wish it was my home! I'm a new follower, hope you stop by my blog:)
xoxo
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Love these spaces. Grey goes so perfectly with everything.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...