September 1, 2011

In rotation: Those Darlins + The Weeknd + The Ettes + Little Dragon + Mister Heavenly + Blood Orange

Sassy rock-country hybrids Those Darlins (who are incredible live), the latest mixtape of R&B up-and-comer The Weeknd, new-to-me rockers The Ettes, the most recent release from Swedish electronic band Little Dragon, Mister Heavenly's doom-wop and Blood Orange's 80s-tinged synth grooves are rolling around in my iPod these days. I hope you enjoy their respective sounds as much as I do, music lovers.

Those Darlins: Screws Get Loose


"Screws Get Loose"


The Weeknd: Thursday


"The Zone"


The Ettes: Wicked Will


"The Pendulum"



Little Dragon: Ritual Union


"Ritual Union"



Mister Heavenly: Out Of Love


"Pineapple Girl"



Blood Orange: Terrible Records 7″


"Bad Girls"


Listen to the other tunes bumping out of my speakers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...