September 13, 2011

A healthier me: Thrice as nice

Week 7 of my running program is in the books, fitness friends. And I'm happy to report I hit the three-mile mark. It's still hard to believe only three months ago I could barely run three consecutive minutes. It hasn't been easy (there are still days I have to force myself to make a gym appearance), but when I'm finished running, it's always worth it.

I'm a little less than two weeks away from reaching my goal of competing in my first mud run, and I couldn't be happier with the progress I've made.


Come along with me on my journey to a healthier me.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Um, I am SO super impressed. That was just the inspiration I needed to give myself a little push. xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...