July 2, 2010

Five for Friday: Independence Day edition



Break out those flags, friends. Welcome to the Fourth of July edition of Five for Friday. As expected, my five revolve around getting outdoors and enjoying one of my favorite holidays. I'm thankful for the freedom to spend it how I want, considering I've had to work the past few 07.04's.

1. Explore: We planned to spend the weekend on the boat in the Tri-Cities, but, unfortunately, it didn't work out. Staying local means the opportunity to visit new places in Arizona, though.

2. Camp: Destination to be determined. But this is the leading candidate.

3. Celebrate: Hopefully, that will include seeing some fireworks, but with the scorching temps and oh, the fact that even sparklers are illegal here, I'm not holding my breath.

4. Soak up the sun: Since it'll be in the low-to-mid 100s, my exposure time definitely will be in moderation.

5. Relax: I'm picturing water, a floaty and a brew with the fiance in my near future.

However you're celebrating independence, may it be fun, safe and with the ones you cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...