May 11, 2010

Oh, HTML ... Why do you hate me?

Those were my thoughts most of yesterday and a good portion of today as I fumbled through giving the blog a makeover. Nothing against the standard template, but I'm more of a bells and whistles kind of girl.

I'm pleased with what I've accomplished, considering my HTML skills are way rusty [Myspace you were good for something other than stalking back in the day].

I'll probably change her look quite often just to practice and try different outfits as I, hopefully, improve on my Web design knowledge. Making the blog pretty also gives me the creative outlet I used to have in newspaper page design. :(

But for now, I'm sticking with what I have.
 
Here are the headers I created/modified before settling on the one at the top of the page. It's clear I have a sick obsession with the chevron/zigzag pattern. It's so stylish, though.


I was a little nervous revealing the blog before I got the design how I wanted, but I figure you'll understand I'm not super HTML chick ... YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...