May 11, 2011

8,766 hours and counting

They say time flies when you're having fun, and it couldn't be truer. It's hard to believe, but a year (8,766 hours to be exact) ago today I set up shop in my little corner of the Internet. And what an adventure it's been. 

I've learned a lot about myself thanks to blogging and couldn't imagine life without it. I started Turn Up The Rad to get back into writing and in the process fell in love with graphic and interior design and connected with amazing people near and far.

In the coming year, I look forward to bringing you more Color Crush, Fashion to Furnishings, In Rotation, Five for Friday, 50 States and Design Crush. If there's anything you want to see around these parts, please let me know.

And as always, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your comments, emails and encouraging words. They really do make a difference.

In honor of the bloggy turning one (and because I have the worst time keeping a fun secret), stay tuned for a big reveal in the coming weeks.


1 comment:

Lindsey Robson said...

I love your blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...