February 16, 2011

In rotation: The Luyas + Lemolo + Toro y Moi + The Naked And Famous

A new crop of musical goodness has made its way to my library. Currently holding my auditory system captive are Canadian indie rockers The Luyas; Seattle folk chicks Lemolo; experimental chillwaver Toro y Moi and electro poppers from Down Under The Naked And Famous. Enjoy!



"Too Beautiful To Work"



"Open Air"




"Elise"


The Naked And Famous: Passive Me, Aggressive You


"Young Blood"


These fine musicians have been blasting from my speakers, too.

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Fantastic!!! Thanks,sweetie:) Kisses

Ps: I’m hosting an adorable shoes GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for spring!

Joi said...

After I'm done watching Idol I'll be back to give these a spin!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...