October 8, 2010

Five for Friday: Befores, afters, hot weather and paint

I'm kind of over these 90-plus degree days, especially since it's allegedly fall. I have a painting project I want to start and one I need to finish, but the oven-like weather in Arizona isn't the most ideal for transforming stuff with a brush.

Think bubbles, super-fast and uneven drying and general painting nastiness that comes with hot temperatures. So, as I wait for it to get cooler, I will live vicariously through these pretty befores and afters.

1. Bamboo dresser by High Street Market

2. Campaign dresser by Cassie & Co.


3. Dresser by Three Men And A Lady


4. Hutch by The Crafting Chicks


5. Bedside table by Addicted 2 Decorating

[images via respective blogs]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...