April 13, 2011

Call it a comeback

The past two and a half weeks have been quite the whirlwind adventure hence my absence from the blogosphere.

After an amazing week in New York, I extended my vacation and spent last week in Washington with my family. This week, my friend and former coworker is in town and we're heading to Sedona for a few days. Then, on Friday, my college's baseball team comes to town for a weekend series at Arizona State.

I didn't intend to step away for so long, but the mini-break has helped me refocus. As much as I love blogging, I sometimes have trouble separating living life from posting. Does anyone else find it difficult to strike the balance between blogging and realizing not everything has to be documented?

I promise we'll return to the regularly scheduled programming next week. I can't wait to share the images and stories from my time in New York, Boston (yay for East Coast day trips), Washington and Arizona.


Me + Coug flag + Central Park = DREAM COME TRUE.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I totally understand what you mean. I had to cut back on posting about my life in reality purely because I stopped paying attention to what I was actually doing. It was a nice break but I think I'm ready to let people back in!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Krystal said...

I can't wait to see your pictures, good for you for extending your vacay!

Caitlin at the Desert Domicile said...

Welcome back! I'm excited to see your pictures and hear about your stories :D

Lindsey said...

Already excited because that pic is awesome! Welcome back, can't wait to catch up with ya.

Lil Hannah said...

Yay east coast trip! :) LOVED having you come visit me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...